Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day In Harajuku ♡ Kawaii Monster Cafe

Hi! I'm going to share my day in Harajuku with you guys, beside the three first photos, this is mostly about my first time going to Kawaii Monster Cafe! (カワイイ モンスター カフェ). If you are interested in more posts from Tokyo you can find them here!
  Just me in a fitting room at Amo's Style (アモスタイル) in Harajuku/Takeshita dori (原宿/竹下通り). It's an amazing bra and underwear shop with huge selection to choose from with really helpful and cute shop girls. They also have a good selection of sizes, I really recommend this place ♡
We were also so lucky to meet both the artist Minori at Laforet and the model Rikarin at Kinji.
After we were done shopping in Harajuku we went to the Kawaii Monster Cafe finally. I was so excited to finally go there after not being able to because they opened the day I left from Tokyo the summer before. And it tas totally worth the hype! We sat inside the pink teacup.

We each ordered a fruity healthy drink (フルーティー・ヘブンリー), and the fresh fruit and berries in the drink gave it a really fresh and good flavour. We also got a blue monster burger (ブルーモンスターのハンバーガー) each, I think it was a limited item on the menu, but if you see it on the menu I really recommend you trying it! I'm not so found of burgers, but this one really was amazing. The blue bun was so yummy with chicken and cheddar cheese inside. For dessert I got the colorful poison parfait (カラフルポイズンパフェ・エクストリーム!) It was so delicious, and every cream had a different flavour. And my friend got the colorful poison cake (カラフルポイズンケーキ). We were so stuffed that we couldn't even finish the dessert.





After we were done eating the monster girls had a show on the carousel and everyone at the cafe was singing for some people celebrating their birthday in the VIP room, and when they were done some girls dragged us in the VIP room to party with them! We were really surprised but we went with it and everyone at the party took turn taking pictures with us and then we sat down for a bit on the huge cat couch that you can see in the photo below. one of the monster girls came in with a huge cake for them, I felt so rude not taking eating it since one of them cut me a piece, but I was already so stuffed after the dinner. We didn't stay that long, because I felt like we were stealing the show from the ones having birthday, because all the attention went to us, but it was really fun though! Than we took some photos around the place and went home.
If you were wondering about the coast of going to Kawaii Monster Cafe it was about 4800円 each (about $41 in current exchange rate) And that was including entrance fee, drink, dinner and dessert. I think it was totally worth it and I think I can say this was one of my best days in Tokyo from this trip, I got some fashion brand items I was looking for, met two fashion icons I look up too and finally got to go to Kawaii Monster Cafe. If you think the price is too high, keep in mind that I ordered one of the most expensive dinners and desserts on the menu, you can see the full menu with pictures and prices on their website.
Thank you so much for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment, I always reply. Also would you be interested in a fashion haul post, including the dress I'm wearing in these photos? let me know! Stay tuned for another blog post from Tokyo next week ♡


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love your blog, and you look beautiful in every picture!!^^ cant wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear you are liking it! and thank you so much ♡ I will update every weekend for a while now, so look forward to it ^^

      Delete
    2. That sounds great! I will stay tuned. Have a great week ♡

      Delete