Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Summary of my Summer in Tokyo 2016 ♡ 東京 1st week

Hi! This is going to be a summary of the best pictures from my trip to Tokyo this past summer, but I have so many pictures that I want to share that I'm going to separate them into week one and then I'm going to post week two next week. If you want to read more of my posts from Tokyo, you can find them all here!
I love to take pictures of the clouds whenever I'm on an airplane, look how beautiful the clouds are. We landed pretty late and arrived to the hotel around 12:30 am, walked around for a little bit and went to bed. The next day we went to Harajuku (原宿), and did some shopping and ate some delicious crepés.

We went to Akihabara (秋葉原) the next day and had a lot of fun over there. I got a a bag from Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツ) that was Rilakkuma (リラックマ) themed and had some rilakkuma merchandise and a card that gave me 12 donuts in total, so we ate a lot of donuts on this trip. I got some Figures as well from Akiba, I'm a collector in case you didn't know, and went to an arcade and played some games and took some purikura (プリクラ).

One of the other days we went to Ikebukuro (池袋) and did some shopping over there at Sunshine city and Animate among other stores. It was only the end of August and they had so much Halloween stuff already. Just look at the pictures from the pokémon center!


The picture of the street is from Shinjuku, I took it on the way home one night, close to the hotel we stayed at. One of the other days we went to Asakusa (浅草) and walked to the temple, and bought some shaved ice (かき氷). The green one is mine, it was melon flavored (メーロン) and it was amazing! I was so obsessed with everything melon flavored this whole trip, especially melon soda I drank that every other day, and I don't even like soda that much. The blue one was ramune (ラムネ) flavored, also really good. Then we walked around skytree town for a bit, they have so many interesting shops there, and when we were all reunited again we went up the sky tree.

The view from Tokyo Skytree was as beautiful as I remembered from last time, it truly is breathtaking to see all over Tokyo like that. I forgot to bring my camera charger to Japan, and my phone didn't take any good photos so I decided not to put them in here. But if you want to se the view, I have some photos in this post from last year! It's not that expensive to go up the skytree either, I think the price is pretty reasonable. When we got down again we ate dinner, and I had Omurice (オムライス) for the first time. We went to the pokémon center in skytree town when we were done eating dinner. And I found myself a ditto♡ (I didn't buy it though) But I did buy a tiny Ditto Espeon and a tiny Ditto Umbreon plush, the ones you can see on the photo below.
These are some of the photos from my first week excluding photos from the days that deserve their own post.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a comment, I always reply. I'm going to post the second week next week so stay tuned

3 comments:

  1. Another amazing post! Keep up the good work (♡.♡) i really wanna go to to tokyo now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see you back, Thank you so much! ♡ Posting part two next weekend as well! You should go, It's a lot of fun

      Delete
  2. I wish I didn't have to say this, but your boyfriend is an actual rapist.

    ReplyDelete