Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Trip to Tokyo DisneySea ♡ 東京ディズニーシー

Hi! I'm going to post just a couple of blog posts from my trip in August and September to Tokyo. I went with a couple of friends, and by the first week we went to Tokyo DisneySea! If you want to read more posts from Tokyo, I have some more right here!
This photo was taken from the Disney resort line of that Disney hotel.
This is the first thing you see when you enter the park, it was really beautiful. We were a little late to the park, and it was really busy this day so we spent most of the time just standing in lines for hours. And I thought I had plenty of time to take pictures after a couple of rides but I forgot how fast it got dark in Tokyo, so these are the only nice photos from the park. Although I don't have many pictures to share, I really had a magical time here with my friends ♡


I'm really sad that I didn't get to take pictures of Ariel's castle when it was still light outside. But the castle and the inside of the castle was absolutely beautiful! Most of the rides inside the castle was for smaller children, but we had a lot of fun inside there as well.




This is the handles on the Disney resort line, aren't they cute? Even the windows were Mickey Mouse shaped. After a long day at DisneySea we went home. I had a blast here, with lots of exciting attractions, and girls stopping us all the time to take pictures with us. But I have to say I loved Tokyo Disneyland a lot more ♡
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. Feel free to leave a comment I always reply! The next post I'm going to post is from Kawaii Monster Cafe so stay tuned for that! And I'm also thinking about posting a haul post both on makeup and fashion, would you guys be interested in that?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment