Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 6 ♡ 東京

Hi! This post is going to be about our 6th day in Tokyo, and today we went to Akihabara (秋葉原) again. If you haven't read my previous posts from Tokyo you can read them all here!♡
As I said we went to Akihabara, it was Sunday so they had closed off the roads so that people could walk around. We randomly stumbled upon two girls singing and wearing anime masks, I think they were some kind of idols.
We of course went to take some purikura (プリクラ), I wish that we did it every single day of our stay because it was so much fun and it is a cute little memory to have. I recommend you to take lots of purikura if you go to Japan!
Sunday was a really great day to go to Akihabara because when we went to the kotobukiya store they hat a giant (life size) Danbo outside the store.
  It was really adorable! (if you don't know who Danbo is, read Yotsuba&! It's the cutest and funniest manga I have ever read)
We just walked around Akihabara and we went to so many different stores, a lot of game shops and figure stores. And had a really great time. There is nothing I want more than that huge korilakkuma plush!!!(コリラックマ
They also have a lot of fun snacks in Akihabara, I'm sure you can find them other places in Japan as well, they can be found in a lot of souvenier shops. In Akihabara we found some really cute anime snacks! Well, none of these are form a specific anime but they are some typical anime personalities, like the tsundere (つんでれ) you can see right in the photo above. We got a cookie set with the Yandere (やんでれ) theme, and some really yummy banana mochi. I'm thinking about making a Candy/ Snack haul from Japan, because I have already taken photos of all the candy, what do you think?
Thank you so much for reading, I will try and have the 7th day up in a week. We went to Harajuku again that day.♡ If you have any questions or anything please leave a comment, I always reply.



No comments:

Post a Comment