Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 7 ♡ 東京

Hi! I'm sorry I'm a little late with this post, but I just didn't find the time last week. But I'm back now with a post from when we were in Harajuku (原宿).
This is just me drinking my strawberry milk from the konbini (コンビニ).

We went straight to takeshita dori (竹下通り).

After looking and shopping for a while we came a cross this cute panda cafe and stopped for a drink. The panda's name is ojipan (おじぱん) They also had this cute pom pom purin cafe in the same building!
We also found this really cute disney store. I'm a little sad that I wasn't into tsum tsums at that time (even though I really wanted that Marie tsum tsum) because they were so cheap and I regret not buying any. Anyhow my boyfriend ended up giving me that Marie tsum tsum later on ♡
We went to take some purikura again, and this purikura made an animation of us as well! We don't have a Japanese e-mail address so we couldn't get any purikura sent to our phone, but I filmed the animation and made it to a gif. We also went to Laforet (ラフォーレ), you can se they decorated the tree outside with balloons because they had a huge bargain sale!
It was the last day of the bargain sale and every store had 50-80% off their whole store, and they were all screaming out their sales, and it was packed with people, so we didn't spend that much time there because it was really hard to look around.
Thank you for reading! I hope to see you back here again next week for my post about day 8 which we spent at a shrine, a museum and a short trip to Tokyo Skytree town (東京スカイツリータウン). Don't forget to leave a comment, I always reply! ♡


3 comments:

  1. So jealous you went to Tokyo! I would die to go. Looks so, so fun!

    aubreywoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you went to Tokyo! I would die to go. Looks so, so fun!

    aubreywoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go, it's so much fun! I'm going back there in a month ♡

      Delete