Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sunshine City Aquarium ♡

Hi! Thank you for stopping by, I'm going to share some photos and gifs form my trip to the Sunshine City Aquarium in Ikebukuro (池袋)! If you want to read more of my posts from Tokyo, you can find more here!

For the last day as a group of people we decided to go and do something fun, we had originally planned to go to the Ueno zoo, but it was closed on Mondays, so we decided to go to the Aquarium on top of the Sunshine City mall instead. And I'm really glad we did, because they had so many beautiful sea creatures. I really love underwater creatures and I can stare at it for hours!



 I really love jellyfishes, they are so beautiful to look at. After I was at the aquarium and came home from Japan I actually started painting jellyfishes. Also look at the see trough fishes below, you can see their skeletons!





At the end trip to the aquarium we sat outside on the roof area, and watched the seals play and got some ice cream. I got the pumpkin flavored ice cream, and it was so super yummy, I really love pumpkin flavored sweets ♡ My friend got the mint flavored ice cream I believe. The aquarium was so much fun and so beautiful with a ton more to see than what I have posted, the entrance fee was ¥2000 each, totally worth it if you ask me!
After the aquarium we went by mister donut (ミスタードーナツ) again.

 When we were done in Ikebukuro, we went back to Shibuya (渋谷) to eat our last dinner together, and I took a timelaps of the Shibuya crossing.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Also feel free to leave a comment, I always reply. I'm going to post a cosmetic haul from Japan again since the other one I did last year got so much positive response, so stay tuned for that.


3 comments:

  1. I wonder how you manage to allways look amazing.. and your blogposts are simply the highlight of the week!♡ cant wait for the next one already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the help of a ton og make-up, haha I'm just kidding, but thank you for leaving such nice comments! ♡ I'm glad you enjoy them so much!

      Delete
    2. Well im glad that you are glad! And i really believe you are beautiful no matter what! :D im just being honest, which im glad you appreciate♡

      Delete