Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, February 11, 2017

♡ Cosmetic Haul from Tokyo ♡ mini review

Hi! I'm back with a cosmetic haul with the cosmetics I got In Tokyo when I was there last summer. You guys seemed to like the other one from the time I was In Japan before this trip so I figured I would share what I got this time too! If you have not seen the first one you can find it here!
This is a overview of most of what I got, I forgot to include some of the things in this picture, but you can see those items further down in the post.
1 Day Tattoo K-Palette eyeliner ♡ I grabbed the pencil liner by accident when I reached for the liquid liner that I have gotten recommended by my friends. I ended up giving the pencil liner to one of my friends, and went back and got the Liquid one that I wanted. And it is soooo good! I ended up buying two more to have as a backup to when I run out of. That's how much I like it, It stays on all day long without any smudging. You can get it pretty much everywhere they sell make-up.
 Hand Whip Aqua Curtain ♡ Thit is such a weird name on a brand/hand cream. But I got this super cute hand cream from one of the stores in Laforet, I don't remember the name of the store. I haven't used this one that much because it was a little expensive, but I couldn't resist the packaging. But it's a really thick and nice smelling hand cream.
Dear Darling Tint Etude House ♡ I got this lip tint in the shade #3, it's a orang tone tint. I love this so much, I have used it every single day since I got it, and is on my second bottle already. I wish that it wore a little longer. My lips get really dry from it, but I like it so much anyway. I'm going to get more shades next time I'm in Japan.
Aube Couture 551 ピンク ♡ I have not really tried this out yet, I have only swatched it a little and it is really pigmented and beautiful. I mainly got this for that pale shimmer eyeshadow.
Orgasm Nars ♡ Nars is not a Japanese brand, but I can't get Nars in my country, so I was really looking forward to get these. This blush is so beautiful and it really sits on all day long. I have really long days some days of the week with university and work, and sometimes have to wear make-up for 14+ hours and it still looks like I just put it on in the end of the day. I want to get one more blush from Nars that is a matt, because I don't feel the gold shimmer in the orgasm-named one everyday.
Snow Nars ♡ This loose powder is really good too. I use it all the time and hold's my makeup in place.
Dolly Wink Lashes ♡ These are not hard to find either, you can pretty mush find them in every makeup stores, or donkihote. I got nr.1 and nr.9 I wish that I got one more package of nr.9 because they look so good. The dolly wink lashes is more expensive, but they are so good quality and the last a really long time.
Value Pack ♡  Those are from donkihote, I have not tried them on yet.
False eyelashed ♡  These are from Daiso, I'm not the bigest fan of them because the are a little too stiff for my liking.
 Sailor Moon Pure series Sho-bi ♡ I have not had the heart to open these yet. But I got Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus lashes from IT'S DEMO.
Rosa Rosa ポイントI got these pointed q-tips last time I was in Japan too, They are so perfect to clean up make-up mistakes, and they are individually packed so it's easy to keep some with you on the go.
Tsum Tsum Bath bomb ♡ I got this bath bomb on the konbini on the train station near Disneyland. I have not used it yet, but I look forward too it.
Art Mask Marie ♡ I got this face mask at a Disney store, I really love marie from the Aristocats, so I had to pick this up when I saw it. I have not used this one yet either.
Oil Blotting Paper ♡ I got these blotting papers at daiso. I don't really have oily skin, but it was nice to have while in Japan because it is so humid there. and I didn't want to ruin my make-up.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a comment, I always reply! I'm thinking about making a stationary haul next week, because I got su much cute stationary and stickers.

5 comments:

  1. Not really my strong side but probably also a very good post! ':D what is your favourite thing about Japan??♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love so many things about Japan, but I think if I only had to pick one, I would say how polite and respecful they are. Just beeing there is lovely!

      Delete