Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 13 ♡ 東京

We went to the Ghibli Museum this day (スタジオジブリ). I know it has been a while, I just got home from my second trip from Tokyo! If you have not read about the previous days yet, you can find them all here!

I didn't know my boyfriend took this photo of me, but I'm so glad he did because it is so cute of me and Totoro (となりのトトロ).

The museum was really strict and it is not allowed to take any pictures inside the museum. They had people all over the place to make sure no one was taking pictures. So the pictures of the glass windows and this gif is everything I got from inside the museum. (filming was forbidden as well but I couldn't help myself)

 On the roof top of the museum, was a life-size Laputa robot!(天空の城ラピュタ). Laputa is one of my many favorite Ghibli movies, it means a lot to me, so I'm really happy that we got to take a picture with him♡ There were some more laputa stuff on the roof as well. The museum is so lovely, if you are a Ghibli fan this is really a place worth vising. But you can only get tickets online (I think), and they sell out really fast, so be sure to get them as soon as you can!
 After the museum we went to Nakano-broadway, and looked around at all the amazing stuff they have there and got a couple of figures to my collection.
Here are some of the retro collectibles we saw, some of them are crazy expencive!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment! The next day we went to Tokyo Imperial Palace, so stay tuned if you want to see pictures from there!

2 comments:

  1. Hei Henrikke. Skulle inn på klassbloggen vår og endre den så den passer årets klasse. Må nok dessverre fjerne deg fra listen vår der, men så gøy å se at du er der du ville være. Kos deg masse. Mvh Lærern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allti i orden, har slettet den bloggen jeg hadde på skolen. Men tusen takk :)

      Delete