Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 12 ♡ 東京

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is a post about my 12th day in Tokyo, If you are new here and haven't yet read my previous post about Tokyo you can find them all here!
This day we went all the way to Tokyo station, only for me to go to the Rilakkuma store! (it wasn't really that far away from where we were staying). If you don't already know I'm a sucker for cute stuff and Korilakkuma is one of my favorite characters. So I was really excited to go to the Rilakkuma store.
When we were there there were currently a panda theme going on, I think I only got some stickers and a notebook from that collection. I was more interested in the previous theme to be honest, because it was cat themed.

It is a goal of mine to get that super big korilakkuma plush! it was about 14000¥, so cuuuuuute! but if I'd bought it when I was there it would have taken all my luggage space.


The Rilakkuma store made me so happy, and I'm so glad we went. I bought so much stuff that I got a little free gift. And look how cute the cashier is!
The Rilakkuma store was in "Character Street" by the way, and there were so many cute stores there. We also found the Tamagochi store! I was so addicted to Tamagochi when I was litte.


The Ghibli stores are all over Tokyo, so if you want to visit only the Ghibli store, I recommend you go to the Tokyo Sky Tree Town, that one is much bigger and is decorated really pretty!
After character street I wanted to go to Harajuku again, and just look at this harajuku crépe I got! It was with cream, ice cream, banana, strawberry, caramel pudding and chocolate sauce ♡ The perfect crépe for me! (I ate so much caramel pudding during our stay,  the ones I got from the konbini were so good and cheap)

I really wanted to go to the Kawaii Monster Cafe, but it had it's grand opening the day we went home. I'm glad I got to peek inside from the door anyway. But I'm going to Tokyo in less than a week and me and my friend are planning on going there, so I'm looking forward to that! 
I was more of a Bratz girl when I was little, but I had some Barbies as well, so it was still really cool to see the big 2 floored Barbie shop!
Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you liked it! I'm also really excited to post the next post because we went to the Studio Ghibli Museum! Feel free to ask my anything in the comments, I always reply! 


2 comments: