Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Friday, February 12, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 4 ♡ 東京

I'm finally making the post about my fourth day in Tokyo ♡ So let's get into the blog post! You can read about the days before this one by clicking here if you haven't already.
We went to Shinjuku (新宿区) this day, we came across this really high-end shopping mall. We didn't really feel like we belonged there, but we went through all the floors anyway. And I'm so glad we did, because they had real kimonos out on display in this kimono shop. They had an even prettier one, and my eyes teared up when I saw it because it was so gorgeous. I ended up buying a Yukata from another store in this mall, if you want to see if make sure to read my post about day 5!
 I'm not proud of how few pictures I took, I wish that I took so many more pictures this whole trip. Anyway we walked around looking in lots of different stores and ended up at a game arcade. We played some games and took some more purikura! You can by the way see these to old ladies playing mario kart, I think that's so cute.

We went to the cat cafe called Calico, and there were so many adorable cats there. But the cats there weren't really cuddly until we ordered some cooked chicken. They were all over us and it was so much fun! I only filmed it so if I make a video from Tokyo I will include that in there!
After the cat cafe we were looking for a sushi restaurant with really great reviews and passed by this beautiful shrine in the middle of the city. We did a lot more this day as well that I didn't take photos of unfortunately. All in all another wonderful day in Tokyo ♡
I hope you enjoyed this post, and stay tUned for my post about the fifth day in Tokyo, we went to the Firework festival (花火祭り). Please leave a comment if you have any questions or if you have any place suggestions for me to visit next time I'm in Shinjuku


4 comments:

  1. The cat cafe looks so cute! <3 And I totally had the same problem when I went to Japan, came home with way too few photos as I was hoping for ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun there! ♡ Yes, I took photos all the time, but I don't have as many as I was hoping for :c

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's so pretty there! The cat cafe looks really fun, glad to hear you had a good time!
    <3 Kiana Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, I can't wait to go back and visti lots of more cat cafes, I love cat's so much! ♡ Thank you!

      Delete