Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tokyo Diary Day 3 ♡ 東京

Hi! This post is going to be about my third day in Tokyo which I spent in Akihabara (秋葉原). If you haven't read about the other days yet, you can find them here! 
This was my outfit this day, I will make a clothing haul post later!


It actually rained a little bit this day, but it didn't last long. The first store we visited was a figure shop (I'm a figure collector if you didn't know). But they were really overpriced. We also walked by a company where we could try one of their roller coaster "game" on oculus rift, it was so much fun. After that we went to a 5 floored game shop, they sold retro games, used games and new ones. We spent a lot of money there.



ah, I wanted this huge Jiji plush so bad, it was so adorable!
 We went by Kotobukiya as well. They are one of my favorite figure makers. Their store had 4 floors, and every floor had a different stuff. They had so much stuff from so many of my favorite shows. The top floor were all star wars. So ended up spending a lot of money there.




After a lot of shopping we went to the game arcade Game Station and played a lot of games, gatcha gatcha and crane machens. It's really cool because a lot of the games they have there is the only place you can play them. Like Mario Kart have a lot of laps and cups you can only play on a arcade. I really liked the arcades, it's so much noise and light and fun. We also took purikura this day ♡

After the arcade we went to @homecafe which is a maid cafe. They where so cute and nice, and I constantly smiled when I were there. It was not allowed to take pictures in there, only of the food. So here is a cute picture of our dessert♡ I love maid outfits so much and dreaming of working at a maid cafe so this was such a fun experience! The polaroid photos above is from the arcade and one of me and the super sweet maid Reona (な). I wanted to go back just to se her again. After the maid cafe we looked around and shopped a lot more. Someone came running up to me and asked for a photo, and later that day a girl came up to me and asked if I were a model, I got so many compliments this day by so many people, It made me really happy!
Thank you so much for reading! I will try to get day 4 up soon as well! And if you have any questions, please feel free to comment them below!


8 comments:

  1. your blog is absolutely adorable and I kinda fangirled when I saw your uzumaki tee on the instagram widget ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm a huge Ito fan, it makes me happy to se others who like his work as well! ♡

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are having an amazing time~! I love your Monokuma shirt, where did you get it <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like you had so much fun!! Ahh, I've always wanted to go to an arcade in japan, they look just like how they are in anime lolol
    Great post! x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we sure did c: That's because anime artists often go and take pictures of places and draw them the same in theire anime! n.n Thank you ♡

      Delete
  4. Love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete