Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tokyo Diary Day 1 ♡ 東京


Hi! I'm going to blog about every day of my trip to Tokyo, Japan. It's not going to be that many pictures in this post, because we were so jet-lagged and didn't get to do much the first day.

Here is a photo of Japan from the plane, it was a really pretty view.
We landed safe at Narita Airport around 10-11 a.m after traveling for 13 hours. Right after we got our luggage and was on our way to the train, we got stopped by someone from Channel 7 and got interviewed for a program called "Why did you come to Japan?". They asked us a lot of questions and made us kiss on TV. We were really tired but it was a lot of fun too! This is a photo we took after the interview. (We look so bad here, I'm sorry)

We took the express train to Tokyo Station, and the view from the train was so pretty, I regret not taking any pictures of it, I just sat there and enjoyed the view. It looked like the landscape in My neighbor Totoro (となりのトトロ). This photo above is from outside Tokyo station and I had so many butterflies in my stomach. We took taxi to our hotel, witch took about 5 minutes from the station, it was really close, and our driver was so nice and talkative.
These two photos are from the hotel entrance and our room view. You can see the Chiyoda park to the left, that's where the imperial palace is, and we could see Tokyo tower to the right, but not in this photo. (Forgot to take pictures of our room, but I have a video of it. So I'm thinking about making a short video of all the films we took all over Tokyo)
My boyfriend said we should rest for some hours before heading out, but I got so excited and couldn't wait to get out, so we ended up going to Shibuya. It was a really short trip because our hotel was pretty central. You can see Shibuya 109 to the left. We where really hungry so we walked around for a bit, looking for some place to eat lunch. We ended up eating at a really cute cafe at Shibuya 109. But the jet-lag really got us, we did a quick stop at LUSH before heading home. (See what I got at LUSH here!)
I got really dizzy and felt sick, and we were exhausted. So we went home and slept for about 4 hours. It was really hard to get up after that, but we did, and we ate dinner at the hotel. The food was amazing, you can se the sushi I got in the picture, and it was SO GOOD! everyone at the hotel was so kind and talked a lot with us. After dinner we went out to some of the stores nearby to buy some stuff to put in our fridge.
The next post is going to be about Harajuku, and more interesting photos are coming soon! Thank you so much for reading, And stay tuned for the post about Day 2! ♡

7 comments:

  1. ohhh how cool that you got interview by them! I watch "Why did you come to Japan?" sometimes, it's always interesting to see people's reasons for travelling^^ I look forward to see your posts on your Japan trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a coincidence! c: Thank you, hopefully it want take me that long to get it posted! ♡

      Delete
  2. Omg so nice that you got interviewed randomly ^_^ I hope you enjoy. Can't wait to see more pictures to come from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wount say too much yet, but we got interviewed once more on the trip! Thank you so much! ♡

      Delete
  3. I'll be going to Japan this winter and your post is making me even more excited than I already am haha. Can't wait to read more about your adventure in Japan ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! ^^ I'm going back to tokyo again next year! I hope you have a nice trip there, and thank you! ♡

      Delete
  4. I'll be going to Japan this winter and your post is making me even more excited than I already am haha. Can't wait to read more about your adventure in Japan ^^

    ReplyDelete