Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 10 ♡ 東京

Hi, thanks for stopping by! This is going to be about my 10th day in Tokyo, if you have not read about the other days yet, you can find them all here!
We came a cross this huge food hall with all kinds of Japanese food and sweets, right by Shibuya station. I can't believe we didn't buy any of those sweets. We were planning on going back for some later, but we forgot.
First we just walked around Shibuya, looking and shopping. And when we started to get hungry we made our way to Tower Records, and to the Rilakkuma-themed café.

I mean, look how adorable this is! We both got a burger, but sadly my boyfriend got an allergic reaction to it so he has to eat around the sauce of the burger. Other than that it was a really good burger. And the dessert was super yummy as well!
When we were done eating, we walked around Tower Records, they had a really cool exhibition for a Japanese artist, who I don't remember the name of. But I found another group that I really liked, that I still listen to once in a while, and I also got eaten by a titan.
When we where done in Shibuya we ate delicious dinner at our hotel.
(by the way, look at this super cute Jiji plush my boyfriend got me from the Ghibli store the day before. It is really nice quality and I love it som much!)
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! the 11th post is the one that I am the most excited to pust because it is from when we went to Tokyo Disneyland!




No comments:

Post a Comment