Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 8 ♡ 東京

Hi! I'm back again, It's been a while, I'm sorry~ But today I will write about my 8th day in Tokyo! If you haven't read about the previous days, you can find them all here!
This day we went to Hie shrine (日枝神社), It was not that far away from our hotel so we went by foot, but it was sooo hot, we almost melted away.
The shrine was really beautiful, it was nice to spend some time there looking at all the beautiful architecture. And it was really fun to see a torii gate tunnel in person.
After we had been eaten up by mosquitos we went home for a shower and then to the Edo-Tokyo museum (江戸東京博物館). By the way, if you are a student and want to go to the museum, bring your student ID and you will get a little discount. I forgot mine so I had to pay the regular ¥600, but my boyfriend paid ¥480.
I'm not posting many photos from the museum, I'm not happy with how most of them came out, but here is a showcase of a kabuki (歌舞伎) in life size. And an original yokai (妖怪) painting.
After we were at the museum we went to the shopping mall underneath the Tokyo Sky Tree in Asakusa, and had a lovely meal at a fancy beef restaurant.


We went looking around the mall for a bit, and then we found a huge ghibli shop with an almost life size totoro and they sold so so much cute stuff!
 We also found a confectionary (the were many there), but we found one that sold small rilakkuma cakes (リラック). I got a smaller one than the first photo shows, I got the one with two rilakkuma cakes and two korilakkuma cakes ♡
Thank you so much for reading, I hope to see you back here soon for my post about day 9 in Tokyo, when we went up Tokyo sky tree, and to the pokemon center in Ikebukuro. Don't forget to leave a comment, I always reply! ♡
 



 

3 comments: