Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Monthly Subscription on Japanese Candy #3 ♡


Hi! So this is going to be my last monthly subscription post for now. If you haven't read the other reviews you can find them here: #1 and #2 ♡ It took me a while to sit down an write this post because I have been working a lot lately and I just started at uni, and I have been in Japan.
 
 1. Caramel Corn ~ キャラメルコーン This is corn snacks with caramel flavour. My boyfriend ate the whole thing before I got to taste it, even though he said it wasn't that good. So I don't know what it taste like, I only know that it smells like vanilla. He said it was a little salty but too sweet to be a called a snack.

2. Karifuwa ~かりふわ This was like a rice puff, covered in caramel and almonds. It was really interesting and new to me. I think it would have been better without the almonds, but it was sweet and salty in a good tasty way.

3. Karipori Pokemon Sticks ~ ポケモンカリポリ This was a package with crunchy candy sticks inside, one of them had orange flavor, and it was really good. And the other one was grape. The grape-flavoured one wasn't that bad, it was pretty good actually.

4. Naru-Naru Gummy no Mi ~ なるなるグミの実 So this was a candy kit, those you have to mix and make yourself, which is really fun. The result was small gummy balls with sparkles on. It was grape flavored and it tasted really good, and was fun to make as always!

5. Bottle Sour ~ボトルサワー This was a small bottle filled with sour powder. It was more sweet than sour, and tasted a little like ramune candy.

6. Little Bobdog ~ オリオン This was a small box with powdery candy sticks inside. This one was in ramune flavor and was sweet and nice.

7. Big Katsu ~ビックカツ This was a fried meat flavored thing. I don't konw what to call it, but it tasted more like some street food I got while I was in Japan, so it wasn't quite what I was expecting. I let my cat taste a little bit and he really liked it.

8. Kinako Stick ~きなこ棒 They have lots of different kinds of snacks in Japan, and some of it is really weird, like this one. There where three sticks covered with some flour. I put my tongue on it and it was not good. It tasted so weird I didn't even want to try the rest of it.

9. Chuchu Lip Gummy ~ This was a small lip shaped gummy in grape flavor. I don't really think it tasted like grape, but something else sweet and fruity. And it was pretty good.

10. Hi-Chew ~ ハイチュウ This is one of my all time favorite Japanese candy. It's a soft fruit caramel. This time I got one in apple and one in grape flavor. The apple one was super delicious! But I don't really love grape flavored candy so the grape one was okay.

11. Rilakkuma Gum ~ リラックスガム I don't really like gum, but this one tasted so good! Even though the taste didn't last that long, it was amazing.

12. Kaku Mochi ~ ーようゆ The taste of this one was surprisingly good, I wish there was more of it! It was a crunchy rice puff with flavoring, they are really common in Japan and you can buy bags with a mix of many different types.

13. Minivita C ~オリオン This was a little can filled with small powdery balls, they tasted a lot like a the sugar on a gummy candy we have here in my country. And it was really good!
As I said this was my last candy post for now. I have had so much fun making these posts, and trying lots of new candy and snacks. I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Love how the snacks come in a cute packaging and shape ^^
    waiting for your next review ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It makes it so much more fun! c: Thank you ^^

      Delete