Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Friday, June 5, 2015

Monthly Favorites May ♡

Ohayou~ This is another monthly favorite post, if you want to read my April favorite post, you can read it here! I want to share my favorite products and anime from this month, starting off with my favorite beauty products.
1. Sex bomb This is a bath bomb from Lush, you put it in your bathtub and the water turns pink and has a really fresh and romantic smell.  Bath bombs are so much fun and Lush have many many great ones. This one is one of the more romantic ones, so it is perfect if you want to take a romantic bath with the one you love ♡

2. Cherry blossom body lotion This is a body lotion from The Body Shop. It has a lovely smell of Japanese cherry blossom (sakura), the smell is really mild and gentle. I like to use this on my arms after the shower, and it gives me a fresh and gentle smell. I love the smell and the hydration it gives me, I want more from this Japanese cherry blossom series!

3. Sexy Look blackhead This is a black head nose strip from Sexy Look, I've heard it is a Japanese brand, but I'm not really sure (I got mine from ebay). Anyway, you get three products, the first one is a liquid you put on your nose to open the pores. The second one is the mask, and the third one is another liquid you put on to close the pores again. I think this is a really great nose strip and it really gets to your black heads.

4. Strawberry feels forever This is a massage bar from Lush which melts when you rub it on your skin. I like to use mine on my legs after I have shaved using my D`Fluff shaving soap. It feels really good and it leaves a lovely strawberry smell. It honestly smells amazing! I love this! (I love strawberries, which is why I love this so much I think)

5. D`Fluff This is a strawberry shaving soap from Lush that really gets the job done! This shaving soap has cocoa butter in it so it won't dry out your skin and helps keep post-shave redness to a minimum. I haven't used any other shaving soaps after I started using this, it feels nice on my skin and smells lovely♡ And it is perfect with the Strawberry massage bar. (Can't get enough strawberry)
When I want to relax at night or in the morning, I like to watch slice of life and comedy anime. This month I have been watching Nichijou (日常) a lot.
I'm only half way through but this anime is so much fun, it is very exaggerated and I have a good laugh when I watch this. You just follow some high school students around in their daily life and some other beople.It shows the silly situations the characters get involved in, but despite its bizarre settings and characters, they still lead normal lives. It's a great comedy.
 I hope you liked this post about my motnthly May favorites, If you like you could tell me some of you May favorites in the comment!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. strawberry feels forever is always something that catches my eye in lush! i've never picked it up but it's so cute and smells nice so i'm tempted~

    gloompowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of the cherry blossom lotion is so pretty, I would love to see it sitting in my bathroom. I'm not sure if the Body Shop has a store in Perth...I think I've seen it actually, will have to look there.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is a reasen alone to buy it, it is really lovely! You should have a look, it is worth it c:

      Delete