Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Friday, May 8, 2015

Monthly Favorites April ♡


Hello~ I'm back with another post! In this post I want to share my favorite beauty products and anime from this month! This is my first monthly favorite post, so I hope you'll like it! I'm starting off with my favorite beauty products.
1.Erase Paste I have always loved this product from Benefit, but I've been using it like crazy this month because lack of sleep during my finals at school. It's a paste you are supposed to use under your concealer to hide your dark circles. It really works and I'm madly in love with this product. It also works really well without concealer if you don't like to wear that much on you face.

2.Primed Poreless This is also a product I have been loving for a while, but it's been extra helpful this month! It's a primer from Too Faced, you wear it underneath all you makeup, and it smoothens out your skin and your face makeup last longer! Also the packaging is adorable!

3.Pumpkin Sleeping Pack This was a gift from my boyfriend, he got it for me in South-Korea. He went in to a beauty store and picked it up because he knows I love pumpkin and surprised me with it when he got home, how cute is that? I t's a night cream by Too Cool For School, I put it on after I washed my face at night, it is so nice and it has a lovely and gentle pumpkin smell, I really love it!

4.Helping Hands This hand cream from Lush is so nice, I really love the container, because it's in a can, it's so much easier to take the right amount of cream. It also leaves your hands moisturized for a long time, and it smells nice.
5.Batiste Original I hate to shower in the mornings, so if I wake up with greasy hair I just spray this Batiste Dry Shampoo in my hair and it looks and smells fresh! It's just amazing!
I want to share my favorite anime of this month as well, it's called Parasyte -The Maxim- / kiseijuu: Sei no kakuritsu / 寄生獣セイの格率. It just ended in April and I LOVED IT SO MUCH (It made me cry so much tho). I've always wanted to read the manga, but the drawings in it didn't impress me that much so I never did, but when the anime came out I started watching it right away, and I immediately got hooked!
So it's about this ordinary boy Shinichi who is a high school student. Parasytes are invading Tokyo and taking over peoples minds and start feeding on other humans. Shinichi somehow manages to stop one parasyte from going into his brain, and it ends up being stuck in his right arm. They become friends and Shinichi names the parasyte Migi (migi is right in japanese). It's got horror and drama, following his life as a half-human half-parasyte and it's also a really cute love story between Shinichi and Satomi (The girl in the photo).
I hope you liked this post! And please leave a comment with your favorites of this month!

8 comments:

  1. Omg parasyte is such a good anime :D I was kinda unhappy with the ending, but the plot and setting was really good :D

    strawberichu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really liked it!♡ Yeah I agree, But it's better with an open ending that a crappy ending! c:

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh I need that pumpkin sleeping pack more than anything! Pumpkin is my favourite because it reminds me of halloween. I hope I can find it online somewhere.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the items are linked to a website where you can buy them! c:

      Delete
  3. Great favorites! These all look so lovely~ I've been wanting to try the erase paste for awhile and now I'm even more tempted to try it c: Thank you for sharing!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! The erase paste is so nice, I hope you'll like it as much as i do~ c:

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design^^

    New post ♥
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too (write about it)~

    ReplyDelete